Apply for a CFHA Grant
Fill out a simple form to start the process
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT COVID GRANTS
Cycle opens — August 1, 2022
Cycle closes — October 1, 2022
Board votes on grant applications — November 7, 2022
Awards announced — November 9, 2022
Click the green button above to fill out an online Covid-19 grant form.
Click here for a printable form.
Community Foundation of the Hermann Area Grants $14,950 to Local Agencies
The Community Foundation of the Hermann Area Inc. has awarded total grants of $14,950 to six nonprofit agencies, with $10,000 dedicated to recovery needs related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Coover Regional Recovery Grants are made possible by the Louis L. and Julia Dorothy Coover Charitable Foundation, managed by Commerce Trust Company in partnership with the Community Foundation of the Ozarks. The Community Foundation of the Hermann Area Inc. is one of 30 CFO affiliate foundations to receive Coover grant funding this year and chose to use its award to hold a community recovery grant round for eligible nonprofits.
The Community Foundation of the Hermann Area Inc. awarded its Coover Regional Recovery Grants to:
- Franklin County Court Appointed Special Advocates: $2,500 to support operations
- Gasconade County R-1 School District/Families in Action: $500 to support Prom Breakfast/Project Graduation
- Historic Hermann Inc.: $2,000 to support the Historic Hermann Museum Signage and Archival Project
- Ministerial Alliance of the Hermann Area: $2,500 to support Samaritan Outreach
- Touch of Hope/Children’s Relief Mission: $2,500 to support operations
“One of the benefits of the CFO’s affiliate network is the ability of local leaders to make decisions in the best interests of their own communities,” said Jill Reynolds, senior vice president at Commerce Trust. “Using leaders across rural Missouri to award Coover Charitable Foundation grant dollars has contributed to this partnership’s success in distributing more than $7 million since 2002.”
The Community Foundation of the Hermann Area Inc. also announced the latest grants from its community grantmaking fund. A total of $4,950 will support these agencies:
- Gasconade County R-1 School District: $500 to support Families in Action
- Hermann Fire Company No. 1: $2,700 for extrication tools; $1,250 for radios and lights (supported by the Wilford Kallmeyer Emergency Responders Endowment Fund)
- Historic Hermann Inc.: $500 for museum signage
Past CFHA Grants
CFHA’s ongoing support benefits the Hermann community in many ways.